We ensure that you will have the best possible facilities and environment, so you can do what you do best.
The private healthcare industry in Australia has evolved enormously in the past fifteen years. New treatment modalities, technologies and surgical techniques are continually emerging in an evolving regulatory and funding environment. This presents a challenge for doctors in private practice as they strive to deliver the best possible care and experience for their patients.
Nexus was founded on a core principle of partnership with surgeons. Our vision is to provide an excellent surgical environment, where doctors can perform their best work and patients can experience an outstanding level of care.
Nexus was established to allow existing owners of hospitals to retain a material ownership stake in their hospital while allowing Nexus to take care of the administration, management and ongoing success of the business.
Supporting doctors practices
In addition to our focus on providing an outstanding surgical environment for doctors, our theme of partnership aims to provide a range of network benefits to doctors in private practice:
- Assisting in identifying and recruiting associates and partner practitioners;
- Assist in attracting and engaging surgeon groups in compatible specialties;
- Strategies to assist with referrer relationships and increasing patient volumes; and
- Support in practice transition and succession planning.
For owners of independent hospitals:
Independent owners of hospital facilities are today facing an increasingly difficult operating environment, with evolving regulatory and accreditation requirements and challenging health fund relationships creating a heightened sense of uncertainty and isolation.
Nexus was established to allow existing owners of day hospitals to retain a material ownership stake in their hospital while allowing Nexus to take care of the administration, management on ongoing success of the business. Nexus provides the systems and benefits of scale to assist with operational management of your facility. The Nexus network incorporates a suite of resources designed to:
- Improve Private Health Insurer relationships by applying group experience and negotiating power;
- Assist in attracting and recruiting surgeon groups in compatible specialties;
- Support your management team to meet requirements of the NSQHS Standards and accreditation audits;
- Ease administrative burden and enhance efficiency by providing a range of tools and resources to hospital management teams;
- Give access to group-level supplier pricing on consumables and capital equipment.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how we can partner with you for the benefit of your hospital.