Vermont Private Hospital - Experienced Anaesthetic and Recovery RN and EN
Experienced Anaesthetic and Recovery RN and EN
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our theatre services, Vermont Private Hospital (VPH) is seeking professional experienced nursing staff to join our team in the following roles;
- Experienced Recovery RN and EN
- Experienced Anaesthetic RN and EN
Permanent part time and casual positions now available.
Vermont Private Hospital opened in November 2016, as a premium, boutique, short stay private hospital, located within the new Vermont South Medical Centre complex.
VPH is a member of the Nexus Hospitals Group, one of Australia’s leading group of day and short stay hospitals. Nexus Hospitals is dedicated to providing outstanding patient care within premium surgical facilities tailored for our Surgeons and staff.
At VPH our range of surgical specialities includes:
- Oral & Maxillofacial
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Pain management
- Plastic surgery
- General surgery
Being a part of the VPH team you will have the benefits of:
- Working in a modern state-of-the-art facility
- Salary package commensurate with experience and ambition
- No weekend or public holiday work
- Only very occasional evening work
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible work hours
- Registration with AHPRA
- Post-graduate qualification or relevant experience in perioperative/perianaesthetic nursing preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility across all rostered theatre sessions
- Working with children check
Applications reviewed as received so apply now!
For further enquires please contact: