Why choose Manningham Private Hospital?
Manningham Private Hospital provides excellent surgical facilities fitted out with the latest technology, and experienced and dedicated nursing and support staff. Our goal is to help you perform at your best, ensuring the best possible outcomes for your patients.
We pride ourselves on making our surgeons feel at home in our hospital, and our staff are committed to developing close relationships with your Practice Managers and staff to ensure a seamless service is provide to you and your patients. Your feedback is important to us as it help us develop strategies to improve our service, and we provide satisfaction surveys to Practice Managers and doctors throughout the year.
When you operate at Manningham Private Hospital, you’ll have a committed partner working with you to develop safe and evidence-based models of care tailored to your patients’ needs. We provide the right technology, along with a specialist dedicated nursing team, to ensure you can do your finest work – and achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
As part of Nexus, our broader private hospital group team is dedicated to putting patients at the centre of Australia’s private healthcare model. Our team fosters a friendly, personal atmosphere where everyone looks out for each other.
If you’re interested in operating at Manningham Private Hospital, please contact the Director of Nursing Denise Penn on (03) 88 500 590 or by email at D.Penn@manninghamprivate.com.au. You may also contact the Nexus Doctor Liaison Director Kylie Harris on 0405 150 071. We will send you an application form, which you will need to complete and return with the following credentials:
- Current indemnity insurance
- Current registration
- Brief CV
- Copy of qualifications
- 100 points of ID
- Working with Children check
- Evidence of CPD
- Evidence of relevant training (eg hand hygiene, Basic Life Support)
- Evidence of College fellowship
Manningham Private Hospital operates under By-laws approved by the Nexus Hospitals Board. These By-laws empower medical staff to give assurance of quality hospital medical care.
These by-laws support and facilitate a high quality health service that delivers safe care. The By-laws:
- establish the principles applying to the accreditation and defining scope of practice of practitioners
- govern the relationship of Manningham Private Hospital with its accredited practitioners
- set out rules for the conduct of accredited practitioners at Manningham Private Hospital
- outline the obligations on accredited practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of care of patients
- ensure that a clinical governance framework is in place to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the health services provided
- set out the scope of practice for services the facility can safely support.
A full copy of the current Manningham Private Hospitals By-laws is available for download below.
Supporting your practice
Our goal is to ensure every aspect of your practice management and patient care is seamless. So we will work with your Practice Manager to ensure our processes can be integrated into their workflows, and encourage your staff to visit our hospital to see and experience your patient journey first hand.
We will also work with you to configure aspects of our operating theatres to suit your procedures and preferences.
GPs and referrers
As part of a private hospital group that puts people before profits, Manningham Private Hospital provides an exceptional experience for your patients within the local community. Our hospital offers three theatres and a refractive laser suite, specialising in a range of surgical procedures best suited for same-day discharge.
We recognise and appreciate your role as a specialist referrer in supporting and informing our patients through their healthcare decisions, and are committed to providing regular updates. By keeping you informed through our collaborative care model, we can ensure we are all working together to provide the best possible outcomes for your patients.
You are welcome to visit our hospital, and see how our focus on patient care is creating a better experience, from admission to post-operative recovery. Please contact us to book an appointment.
Careers with Manningham Private Hospital
Our team is committed to excellence in patient care, and we’re proud of the quality of service we provide. We offer a collegiate and professional work environment and a supportive culture, underpinned by co-operation and encouragement.
- A highly trained team focused on the patient experience
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Great location, close to shopping and amenities
- Free onsite parking
- A professional and supportive work culture.